HP Touchpoint Analytics Client
You can find below details on how to remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client from your systemHP Inc.
. You can read more on HP Inc. or check for application updates here
. HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TAInstaller.exe --uninstall --ignore-deployers --show-ui. HP Touchpoint Analytics Client's main file takes about 356.93 KB (365496 bytes) and is named TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe.
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.93 MB (2027344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TAInstaller.exe (913.93 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe (356.93 KB)
- TouchpointAnalyticsClientService.exe (324.43 KB)
- ActiveHealth.exe (24.54 KB)
- BatteryTest.exe (54.80 KB)
- ETD_SMARTCmd.exe (127.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (28.30 KB)
- dumpchk.exe (26.30 KB)
- ETD_GetSMART.exe (123.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1999
of HP Touchpoint Analytics Client. For other HP Touchpoint Analytics Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove HP Touchpoint Analytics Client.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HP Touchpoint Analytics Client when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\log4net.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TAInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TouchpointAnalyticsClient.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TouchpointAnalyticsClientCommons.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\HP Touchpoint Analytics Client\TouchpointAnalyticsClientService.exe
HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is a program offered by the software company HP Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Touchpoint Analytics Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HP Touchpoint Analytics Client or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Touchpoint Analytics Client". If it exists on your system the HP Touchpoint Analytics Client program will be found automatically. When you click HP Touchpoint Analytics Client in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client.
8. After removing HP Touchpoint Analytics Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HP Touchpoint Analytics Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Touchpoint Analytics Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HP Touchpoint Analytics Client by HP Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Touchpoint Analytics Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 20:38:12.650