HP Support Information
This web page contains complete information on how to remove HP Support Information for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HP Support Information from your systemHewlett-Packard
. More information on Hewlett-Packard can be seen here
. Usually the HP Support Information application is found in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Information directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 169.00 KB (173056 bytes) on disk and is named HPSysInfo.exe.
The following executables are installed beside HP Support Information. They occupy about 169.00 KB (173056
bytes) on disk.
- HPSysInfo.exe (169.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.1.1000
of HP Support Information. You can find below info on other application versions of HP Support Information:
When you're planning to uninstall HP Support Information you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Information
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Information\HPSysInfo.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files (x86)|Hewlett-Packard|HP Support Information|HPSysInfo.exe
HP Support Information is a program marketed by Hewlett-Packard. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HP Support Information is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Support Information with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HP Support Information or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Support Information". If it exists on your system the HP Support Information application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HP Support Information in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HP Support Information, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HP Support Information.
8. After uninstalling HP Support Information, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HP Support Information which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Support Information using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Support Information by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Support Information by Hewlett-Packard is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Support Information in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:55:01.430