HP Solution Center 13.0
HP Solution Center 13.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP Solution Center 13.0 from your systemHP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on HP. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat -forcereboot is the full command line if you want to uninstall HP Solution Center 13.0. HP Solution Center 13.0's main file takes around 1.56 MB (1639224 bytes) and its name is hpzscr01.exe.
The following executables are installed together with HP Solution Center 13.0. They occupy about 3.31 MB (3470960
bytes) on disk.
- hpqrrx08.exe (118.50 KB)
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
This info is about HP Solution Center 13.0 version 13.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools
HP Solution Center 13.0 is a program by the software company HP. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove HP Solution Center 13.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HP Solution Center 13.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Solution Center 13.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Solution Center 13.0". The HP Solution Center 13.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HP Solution Center 13.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP Solution Center 13.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP Solution Center 13.0.
8. After removing HP Solution Center 13.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Solution Center 13.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Solution Center 13.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Solution Center 13.0 by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Solution Center 13.0 by HP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Solution Center 13.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:35:48.353