HP Solution Center 10.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove HP Solution Center 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 from your PCHP
. Further information on HP can be seen here
. HP Solution Center 10.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport folder, regulated by the user's option. HP Solution Center 10.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat. The application's main executable file is called hpzscr01.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1107288 bytes).
HP Solution Center 10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2247344
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of HP Solution Center 10.0.
If you are manually uninstalling HP Solution Center 10.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\HP Solution Center 10.0.history
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools
HP Solution Center 10.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove HP Solution Center 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HP Solution Center 10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Solution Center 10.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Solution Center 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Solution Center 10.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HP Solution Center 10.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Solution Center 10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Solution Center 10.0.
8. After removing HP Solution Center 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP Solution Center 10.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Solution Center 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Solution Center 10.0 by HP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:56.477