HP Solution Center 10.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove HP Solution Center 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 from your PCHP
. Further information on HP can be seen here
. HP Solution Center 10.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport folder, regulated by the user's option. HP Solution Center 10.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat. The application's main executable file is called hpzscr01.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1107288 bytes).
HP Solution Center 10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.14 MB (2247344
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0
of HP Solution Center 10.0.
If you are manually uninstalling HP Solution Center 10.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools-hpqbpl05.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools
HP Solution Center 10.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Solution Center 10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Solution Center 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Solution Center 10.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HP Solution Center 10.0 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP Solution Center 10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0.
8. After uninstalling HP Solution Center 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Solution Center 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Solution Center 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 by HP from your computer, we are not saying that HP Solution Center 10.0 by HP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Solution Center 10.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:56.477