HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 from your systemHewlett-Packard Company
. Further information on Hewlett-Packard Company can be seen here
. Usually the HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons folder, depending on the user's option during setup. HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.00 KB (6144 bytes) on disk and is named hpqlbVer.exe.
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1939456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DspSwtch.exe (316.00 KB)
- hpqlbVer.exe (6.00 KB)
- hpSysInfo.exe (224.00 KB)
- MonDisp.exe (252.00 KB)
- QLBCTRL.exe (128.00 KB)
- QLBMedia.exe (208.00 KB)
- qlbPres.exe (560.00 KB)
- QMenu.exe (200.00 KB)
The current page applies to HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 version 6.002
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 is an application by the software company Hewlett-Packard Company. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2". The HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2.
8. After removing HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, we are not saying that HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 D2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 16:24:21.863