HP Print Projects 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0 from your PCHP
. You can find out more on HP or check for application updates here
. Usually the HP Print Projects 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPPrintProjects directory, depending on the user's option during install. HP Print Projects 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPPrintProjects\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud19.dat. hpzmsi01.exe is the HP Print Projects 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1710392 bytes) on disk.
HP Print Projects 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 3.19 MB (3349104
bytes) on disk:
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HP Print Projects 1.0.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\HP\Print Projects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Print Projects
HP Print Projects 1.0 is an application marketed by HP. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Print Projects 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Print Projects 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP Print Projects 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Print Projects 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HP Print Projects 1.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HP Print Projects 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HP Print Projects 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP Print Projects 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Print Projects 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 by HP from your PC, we are not saying that HP Print Projects 1.0 by HP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:02:19.533