HP Print Projects 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0 from your PCHP
. You can find out more on HP or check for application updates here
. Usually the HP Print Projects 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPPrintProjects directory, depending on the user's option during install. HP Print Projects 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\HPPrintProjects\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud19.dat. hpzmsi01.exe is the HP Print Projects 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 1.63 MB (1710392 bytes) on disk.
HP Print Projects 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 3.19 MB (3349104
bytes) on disk:
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HP Print Projects 1.0.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HP Print Projects 1.0.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HP Print Projects 1.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Print Projects
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HP\Print Projects
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\HP\Print Projects\hpqWLPG_settings.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Print Projects
HP Print Projects 1.0 is an application marketed by HP. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HP Print Projects 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Print Projects 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Print Projects 1.0". If it exists on your system the HP Print Projects 1.0 program will be found automatically. After you select HP Print Projects 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP Print Projects 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Print Projects 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HP Print Projects 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP Print Projects 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Print Projects 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 by HP from your PC, we are not saying that HP Print Projects 1.0 by HP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HP Print Projects 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:02:19.533