This web page is about HP Odometer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall HP Odometer from your PCHewlett-Packard
. Further information on Hewlett-Packard can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer folder (same installation drive as Windows). HP Odometer's primary file takes around 61.30 KB (62768 bytes) and its name is hpsysdrv.exe.
HP Odometer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 61.30 KB (62768
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HP Odometer version 2.10.0000
HP Odometer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HP Odometer when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Odometer\hpsysdrv.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
HP Odometer is an application marketed by Hewlett-Packard. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove HP Odometer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HP Odometer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HP Odometer or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Odometer". If it exists on your system the HP Odometer app will be found very quickly. After you select HP Odometer in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HP Odometer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HP Odometer.
8. After uninstalling HP Odometer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Odometer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Odometer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HP Odometer by Hewlett-Packard from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Odometer by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Odometer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:59:15.523