HP OCR Software 8.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP OCR Software 8.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HP OCR Software 8.0 from your PCHP
. Further information on HP can be found here
. HP OCR Software 8.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. HP OCR Software 8.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat. hpzscr01.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.04 MB (1089536 bytes) on disk.
HP OCR Software 8.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.11 MB (2215936
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.07 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.04 MB)
The current web page applies to HP OCR Software 8.0 version 8.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk by HP OCR Software 8.0 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\ocr\hpzmsi40.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\HP OCR-hpqbpl11.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Hewlett-Packard\HP OCR-hpqbpl11.dat
HP OCR Software 8.0 is a program marketed by HP. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase HP OCR Software 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HP OCR Software 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP OCR Software 8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP OCR Software 8.0". The HP OCR Software 8.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HP OCR Software 8.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP OCR Software 8.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP OCR Software 8.0.
8. After removing HP OCR Software 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP OCR Software 8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP OCR Software 8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HP OCR Software 8.0 by HP from your PC, we are not saying that HP OCR Software 8.0 by HP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP OCR Software 8.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:19:45.193