HP My Display
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP My Display for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HP My Display from your systemPortrait Displays, Inc.
. More information on Portrait Displays, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.portrait.com
to get more data about HP My Display on Portrait Displays, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Portrait Displays\HP My Display directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove HP My Display by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. dthtml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 272.00 KB (278528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with HP My Display. They take about 272.00 KB (278528
bytes) on disk.
This page is about HP My Display version 1.30.003
only. Click on the links below for other HP My Display versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HP My Display:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HP My Display
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HP My Display\Diagnostics.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HP My Display\HP My Display.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\HP My Display\Uninstall HP My Display.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Portrait Displays\HP My Display\dthtml.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Portrait Displays, Inc.\HP My Display
HP My Display is an application marketed by the software company Portrait Displays, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase HP My Display is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HP My Display from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HP My Display or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP My Display". If it is installed on your PC the HP My Display application will be found very quickly. When you click HP My Display in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HP My Display, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HP My Display:
- The publisher is: http://www.portrait.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP My Display.
8. After removing HP My Display, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP My Display that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP My Display with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HP My Display by Portrait Displays, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HP My Display by Portrait Displays, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP My Display in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:39:50.733