HP Magic Canvas Tutorials
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HP Magic Canvas Tutorials for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HP Magic Canvas Tutorials from your PCHewlett-Packard
. You can find out more on Hewlett-Packard or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to HP Magic Canvas Tutorials at http://www.hp.com/touchsmart
. HP Magic Canvas Tutorials is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Tutorials folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Tutorials\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HP Magic Canvas Tutorials. HP Magic Canvas Tutorials's main file takes about 1.99 MB (2088320 bytes) and is named Tutorials.exe.
The following executables are contained in HP Magic Canvas Tutorials. They take 3.65 MB (3822536
bytes) on disk.
- TSAppRemDir.exe (83.76 KB)
- TSAppTaskRem.exe (83.26 KB)
- Tutorials.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
This info is about HP Magic Canvas Tutorials version 184.108.40.206
only. For more HP Magic Canvas Tutorials versions please click below:
HP Magic Canvas Tutorials is an application by Hewlett-Packard. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall HP Magic Canvas Tutorials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HP Magic Canvas Tutorials from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP Magic Canvas Tutorials or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Magic Canvas Tutorials". If it is installed on your PC the HP Magic Canvas Tutorials app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HP Magic Canvas Tutorials in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HP Magic Canvas Tutorials, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HP Magic Canvas Tutorials:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hp.com/touchsmart
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Tutorials\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Magic Canvas Tutorials.
8. After removing HP Magic Canvas Tutorials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Magic Canvas Tutorials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HP Magic Canvas Tutorials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HP Magic Canvas Tutorials by Hewlett-Packard from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Magic Canvas Tutorials by Hewlett-Packard is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Magic Canvas Tutorials in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:10:25.940