HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3
HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 from your PCHP
. More info about HP can be seen here
. Usually the HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 program is installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\DigitalImagingMonitor directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\DigitalImagingMonitor\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat. The program's main executable file is titled hpzscr01.exe and its approximative size is 772.00 KB (790528 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3. They occupy about 1.83 MB (1921024
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.08 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (772.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3.
If you're planning to uninstall HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Product Assistant\bin\hprblog.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hewlett-Packard\HP Imaging Device Functions-hpqbpl01.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Imaging Device Functions
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Product Assistant\bin\
HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 is a program released by HP. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3". The HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3.
8. After uninstalling HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 by HP from your computer, we are not saying that HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:04:06.007