HP Extended Capabilities 5.3
HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 from your PCHP
. More information about HP can be found here
. HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is typically installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is C:\Archivos de programa\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. hpzscr01.exe is the HP Extended Capabilities 5.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 772.00 KB (790528 bytes) on disk.
HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is composed of the following executables which take 1.83 MB (1921024
bytes) on disk:
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.08 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (772.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3
of HP Extended Capabilities 5.3.
Several files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you are trying to remove HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is an application marketed by HP. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Extended Capabilities 5.3". The HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HP Extended Capabilities 5.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Extended Capabilities 5.3.
8. After uninstalling HP Extended Capabilities 5.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 by HP from your PC, nor are we saying that HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 by HP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HP Extended Capabilities 5.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:04:06.027