HP Document Manager 2.0
You can find below details on how to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 from your computerHP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on HP. Usually the HP Document Manager 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\DocumentManager folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HP Document Manager 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\DocumentManager\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud18.dat. The application's main executable file is named hpzscr01.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1639224 bytes).
HP Document Manager 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.19 MB (3349616
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.63 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of HP Document Manager 2.0.
If you are manually uninstalling HP Document Manager 2.0 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqdcmgr.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqDM.exe
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqdpane.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqflvwr.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplann.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplcc.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\HPQpldst.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplfwk.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqplscn.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\HPQPrnFx.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\hpqputl.dll
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\res\hpqdcmgr.qm
- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\res\hpqdummy.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP Document Manager
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\Document Manager\
HP Document Manager 2.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase HP Document Manager 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HP Document Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Document Manager 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Document Manager 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Document Manager 2.0 application will be found automatically. After you select HP Document Manager 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HP Document Manager 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Document Manager 2.0.
8. After removing HP Document Manager 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HP Document Manager 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Document Manager 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 by HP from your PC, we are not saying that HP Document Manager 2.0 by HP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Document Manager 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:34.593