HP DVB-T TV Tuner 18.104.22.168
You can find below details on how to uninstall HP DVB-T TV Tuner 22.214.171.124 for Windows. HP DVB-T TV Tuner 126.96.36.199 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HP DVB-T TV Tuner 188.8.131.52. The application's main executable file occupies 573.00 KB (586752 bytes) on disk and is named RemoveDriver.exe. A way to uninstall HP DVB-T TV Tuner 184.108.40.206 from your system
The executable files below are installed beside HP DVB-T TV Tuner 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 631.28 KB (646429
bytes) on disk.
- RemoveDriver.exe (573.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (58.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of HP DVB-T TV Tuner 22.214.171.124.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove HP DVB-T TV Tuner 126.96.36.199 from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HP DVB-T TV Tuner 188.8.131.52 from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove HP DVB-T TV Tuner 184.108.40.206:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\4DCA45C0-370A-4f53-9564-EA770A29D79B.devicemetadata-ms
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\AVer0337_HPIRx64.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\CIRCoInst.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\hpaf35.cat
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP DVB-T TV Tuner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HP DVB-T TV Tuner\UninstallString
Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove HP DVB-T TV Tuner 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HP DVB-T TV Tuner 18.104.22.168 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HP DVB-T TV Tuner 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HP DVB-T TV Tuner 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the HP DVB-T TV Tuner 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select HP DVB-T TV Tuner 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HP DVB-T TV Tuner 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HP DVB-T TV Tuner 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling HP DVB-T TV Tuner 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HP DVB-T TV Tuner 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP DVB-T TV Tuner 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130