HP Customer Participation Program 8.0
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 from your computerHP
. More information about HP can be read here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 is C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat. hpzscr01.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1089536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in HP Customer Participation Program 8.0. They occupy 2.11 MB (2215936
bytes) on disk.
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.07 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.04 MB)
This data is about HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 version 8.0
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 is an application marketed by the software company HP. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Customer Participation Program 8.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HP Customer Participation Program 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HP Customer Participation Program 8.0.
8. After uninstalling HP Customer Participation Program 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 by HP from your computer, we are not saying that HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 by HP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HP Customer Participation Program 8.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:19:45.130