HP Customer Participation Program 10.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 from your systemHP
. Further information on HP can be found here
. HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat is the full command line if you want to remove HP Customer Participation Program 10.0. The application's main executable file is labeled hpzscr01.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1107288 bytes).
HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.14 MB (2247344
bytes) on disk:
- hpzmsi01.exe (1.09 MB)
- hpzscr01.exe (1.06 MB)
The current page applies to HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 version 10.0
Many files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 from your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\HP Customer Participation Program 10.0.history
HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 is an application marketed by HP. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HP Customer Participation Program 10.0". If it is installed on your PC the HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 app will be found automatically. After you click HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HP Customer Participation Program 10.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Customer Participation Program 10.0.
8. After removing HP Customer Participation Program 10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 by HP from your computer, we are not saying that HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 by HP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Customer Participation Program 10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:39:56.487