HP Client Security Manager
You can find on this page details on how to remove HP Client Security Manager for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your systemHewlett-Packard Company
. Go over here
for more information on Hewlett-Packard Company. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HP Client Security Manager is C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 344.33 KB (352592 bytes) on disk and is named DpAgent.exe.
HP Client Security Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.72 MB (2853768
bytes) on disk.
- DpAgent.exe (344.33 KB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (381.33 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (488.33 KB)
- DPRunDll.exe (125.33 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of HP Client Security Manager. For other HP Client Security Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HP Client Security Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HP Client Security Manager:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0401.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0402.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0404.ini
- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\0x0405.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
HP Client Security Manager is a program released by the software company Hewlett-Packard Company. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HP Client Security Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Client Security Manager". If it is installed on your PC the HP Client Security Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select HP Client Security Manager in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HP Client Security Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HP Client Security Manager.
8. After removing HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Client Security Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Client Security Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company from your PC, we are not saying that HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HP Client Security Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 17:08:28.917