HP Client Security Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove HP Client Security Manager for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall HP Client Security Manager from your PCHewlett-Packard Company
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Hewlett-Packard Company. HP Client Security Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove HP Client Security Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\Bin\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. DpAgent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 344.30 KB (352568 bytes) on disk.
HP Client Security Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.94 MB (3077728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DpAgent.exe (344.30 KB)
- DpCardEngine.exe (355.80 KB)
- DpHostW.exe (479.80 KB)
- DPRunDll.exe (124.30 KB)
- DPUsageTrack.exe (259.30 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of HP Client Security Manager. You can find here a few links to other HP Client Security Manager releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HP Client Security Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
HP Client Security Manager is a program by Hewlett-Packard Company. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HP Client Security Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HP Client Security Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HP Client Security Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "HP Client Security Manager". The HP Client Security Manager program will be found automatically. When you click HP Client Security Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HP Client Security Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HP Client Security Manager.
8. After removing HP Client Security Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HP Client Security Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HP Client Security Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Client Security Manager by Hewlett-Packard Company is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HP Client Security Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:43:33.743