HP Camera Driver
HP Camera Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall HP Camera Driver from your systemSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more details on SunplusIT. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Camera Driver folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall HP Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Camera Driver\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HP Camera Driver's primary file takes around 101.21 KB (103640 bytes) and is named un_dext.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside HP Camera Driver. They take about 379.94 KB (389054
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove_x64.exe (76.66 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (80.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (121.41 KB)
- un_dext.exe (101.21 KB)
The current web page applies to HP Camera Driver version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other HP Camera Driver releases:
HP Camera Driver is an application offered by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove HP Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HP Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HP Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "HP Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the HP Camera Driver program will be found automatically. After you select HP Camera Driver in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HP Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HP Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling HP Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HP Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HP Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HP Camera Driver by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that HP Camera Driver by SunplusIT is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HP Camera Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 01:18:28.217