HIN Client is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HIN Client from your computerHealth Info Net AG
. You can find out more on Health Info Net AG or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HIN Client directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. HIN Client's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HIN Client\uninstall.exe. HIN Client's primary file takes around 262.06 KB (268352 bytes) and is called hinclient.exe.
HIN Client is composed of the following executables which take 2.39 MB (2510944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- hinclient.exe (262.06 KB)
- hinclientadmin.exe (262.06 KB)
- hinclientservice.exe (269.56 KB)
- porttool.exe (262.56 KB)
- trustxversion.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (262.56 KB)
- WindowHelper.exe (40.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (78.03 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (76.56 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The current page applies to HIN Client version 1.5.350
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HIN Client:
...click to view all...
HIN Client is an application marketed by the software company Health Info Net AG. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall HIN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HIN Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HIN Client or simply click the Search field and type in "HIN Client". If it is installed on your PC the HIN Client application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HIN Client in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HIN Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HIN Client.
8. After removing HIN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HIN Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HIN Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HIN Client by Health Info Net AG from your PC, nor are we saying that HIN Client by Health Info Net AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HIN Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 12:27:21.487