HIEW 8.40 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HIEW 8.40 from your computerEugene Suslikov
. More information about Eugene Suslikov can be seen here
. Click on http://www.thepiratebay.org/user/ny2rogen
to get more facts about HIEW 8.40 on Eugene Suslikov's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eugene Suslikov\HIEW directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Eugene Suslikov\HIEW\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HIEW 8.40. HIEW32.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 425.00 KB (435200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HIEW 8.40. They occupy 656.14 KB (671883
bytes) on disk.
- DEXEM.EXE (23.00 KB)
- EDUMP.EXE (56.50 KB)
- HIEW32.EXE (425.00 KB)
- LDUMP.EXE (39.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.40
of HIEW 8.40.
HIEW 8.40 is an application released by the software company Eugene Suslikov. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase HIEW 8.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HIEW 8.40 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HIEW 8.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HIEW 8.40". If it is installed on your PC the HIEW 8.40 app will be found automatically. When you select HIEW 8.40 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HIEW 8.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HIEW 8.40:
- The publisher is: http://www.thepiratebay.org/user/ny2rogen
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Eugene Suslikov\HIEW\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HIEW 8.40.
8. After removing HIEW 8.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HIEW 8.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HIEW 8.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HIEW 8.40 by Eugene Suslikov from your PC, nor are we saying that HIEW 8.40 by Eugene Suslikov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HIEW 8.40 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 14:23:02.883