This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HEX for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall HEX from your systemHEX Entertainment
. Go over here
for more details on HEX Entertainment. Further information about HEX can be found at http://hextcg.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HEX. HexPatch.exe is the HEX's main executable file and it occupies circa 15.44 MB (16187976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HEX. They occupy about 32.77 MB (34361880
bytes) on disk.
- Hex.exe (15.44 MB)
- HexPatch.exe (15.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UWKProcess.exe (777.00 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall HEX you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HEX:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\2015-04-07_201324\crash.dmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\2015-04-07_201324\error.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\2015-04-07_201324\output_log.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\2015-04-07_201324\report.ini
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\Hex.exe
HEX is a program offered by HEX Entertainment. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HEX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HEX from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HEX or simply click the Search field and type in "HEX". If it exists on your system the HEX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HEX in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HEX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HEX:
- The software company is: http://hextcg.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HEX\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HEX.
8. After uninstalling HEX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HEX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HEX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HEX by HEX Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that HEX by HEX Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HEX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 21:41:27.360