You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HDSDR[Rus] v.270 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HDSDR[Rus] v.270 from your PCCompany
. You can read more on Company or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.company.com/
if you want to read more on HDSDR[Rus] v.270 on Company's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\HDSDR[Rus] directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HDSDR[Rus] v.270 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\HDSDR[Rus]\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. HDSDR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.12 MB (5372416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HDSDR[Rus] v.270. They occupy about 5.91 MB (6195239
bytes) on disk.
- HDSDR.exe (5.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.69 KB)
This web page is about HDSDR[Rus] v.270 version 270
HDSDR[Rus] v.270 is a program offered by the software company Company. Some people want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove HDSDR[Rus] v.270 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HDSDR[Rus] v.270 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDSDR[Rus] v.270 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDSDR[Rus] v.270". The HDSDR[Rus] v.270 program will be found very quickly. After you select HDSDR[Rus] v.270 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDSDR[Rus] v.270, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HDSDR[Rus] v.270:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Company\HDSDR[Rus]\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HDSDR[Rus] v.270.
8. After uninstalling HDSDR[Rus] v.270, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HDSDR[Rus] v.270 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDSDR[Rus] v.270 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDSDR[Rus] v.270 by Company from your computer, nor are we saying that HDSDR[Rus] v.270 by Company is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDSDR[Rus] v.270 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-19 09:51:14.547