HDR Light Studio 5
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HDR Light Studio 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HDR Light Studio 5 from your computerLightmap LTD
. More info about Lightmap LTD can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Lightmap\HDR Light Studio 5 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HDR Light Studio 5 is C:\Program Files\Lightmap\HDR Light Studio 5\Uninstall HDR Light Studio 5.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. HDRLightStudio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.08 MB (3228672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with HDR Light Studio 5. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3820159
bytes) on disk.
- HDRLightStudio.exe (3.08 MB)
- maketx.exe (62.50 KB)
- oiiotool.exe (376.00 KB)
- Uninstall HDR Light Studio 5.exe (139.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2016.0125
of HDR Light Studio 5. Click on the links below for other HDR Light Studio 5 versions:
...click to view all...
HDR Light Studio 5 is an application released by the software company Lightmap LTD. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HDR Light Studio 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HDR Light Studio 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HDR Light Studio 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDR Light Studio 5". If it is installed on your PC the HDR Light Studio 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HDR Light Studio 5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HDR Light Studio 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDR Light Studio 5.
8. After removing HDR Light Studio 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HDR Light Studio 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDR Light Studio 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HDR Light Studio 5 by Lightmap LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that HDR Light Studio 5 by Lightmap LTD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HDR Light Studio 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 16:14:23.480