HDR Efex Pro
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HDR Efex Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HDR Efex Pro from your systemNik Software, Inc.
. More data about Nik Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the HDR Efex Pro program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HDR Efex Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro\Uninstall HDR Efex Pro.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HDR Efex Pro's main file takes around 28.28 MB (29655552 bytes) and its name is HDR Efex Pro.exe.
HDR Efex Pro contains of the executables below. They take 54.61 MB (57259200
bytes) on disk.
- HDR Efex Pro.exe (25.25 MB)
- Uninstall HDR Efex Pro.exe (564.63 KB)
- HDR Efex Pro.exe (28.28 MB)
- SliceParser.exe (270.03 KB)
This web page is about HDR Efex Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other HDR Efex Pro versions:
If you are manually uninstalling HDR Efex Pro we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HDR Efex Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro\Favorites\Favorites.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro\hdr_efex_pro_log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro\hdr_efex_pro_log_ps.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro\HDREfexPro.cfg
HDR Efex Pro is a program by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HDR Efex Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HDR Efex Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDR Efex Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDR Efex Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HDR Efex Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HDR Efex Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HDR Efex Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HDR Efex Pro.
8. After uninstalling HDR Efex Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HDR Efex Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDR Efex Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HDR Efex Pro by Nik Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that HDR Efex Pro by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDR Efex Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:04:11.790