HDR Efex Pro 2
This page is about HDR Efex Pro 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2 from your systemNik Software, Inc.
. Additional info about Nik Software, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the HDR Efex Pro 2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. HDR Efex Pro 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2\Uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2.exe. HDR Efex Pro 2.exe is the HDR Efex Pro 2's primary executable file and it occupies close to 31.89 MB (33438720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HDR Efex Pro 2. They occupy an average of 52.25 MB (54783968
bytes) on disk.
- HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (19.87 MB)
- Uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (495.97 KB)
- HDR Efex Pro 2.exe (31.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of HDR Efex Pro 2. You can find here a few links to other HDR Efex Pro 2 versions:
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove HDR Efex Pro 2 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2\HDREfexPro2.cfg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HDR Efex Pro 2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nik Software\HDR Efex Pro 2
HDR Efex Pro 2 is a program offered by the software company Nik Software, Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase HDR Efex Pro 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HDR Efex Pro 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HDR Efex Pro 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDR Efex Pro 2". The HDR Efex Pro 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HDR Efex Pro 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HDR Efex Pro 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HDR Efex Pro 2.
8. After uninstalling HDR Efex Pro 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDR Efex Pro 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDR Efex Pro 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2 by Nik Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that HDR Efex Pro 2 by Nik Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDR Efex Pro 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:57:01.317