This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your computerHDQ-1.2cV20.12
. You can find out more on HDQ-1.2cV20.12 or check for application updates here
. Usually the HDQ-1.2cV20.12 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDQ-1.2cV20.12 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HDQ-1.2cV20.12\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HDQ-1.2cV20.12's primary file takes about 117.47 KB (120288 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in HDQ-1.2cV20.12. They occupy 117.47 KB (120288
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.47 KB)
This page is about HDQ-1.2cV20.12 version 184.108.40.206
HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is an application marketed by HDQ-1.2cV20.12. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDQ-1.2cV20.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "HDQ-1.2cV20.12". If it exists on your system the HDQ-1.2cV20.12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HDQ-1.2cV20.12 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HDQ-1.2cV20.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12.
8. After uninstalling HDQ-1.2cV20.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDQ-1.2cV20.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HDQ-1.2cV20.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by HDQ-1.2cV20.12 from your computer, nor are we saying that HDQ-1.2cV20.12 by HDQ-1.2cV20.12 is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDQ-1.2cV20.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 07:05:56.553