HDD Backup Manager
This web page is about HDD Backup Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall HDD Backup Manager from your systemSecureguard GmbH 2011
. More information on Secureguard GmbH 2011 can be seen here
. More details about HDD Backup Manager can be seen at http://www.secureguard.at
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDD Backup Manager folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for HDD Backup Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\HDD Backup Manager\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called HddBackupManager.exe and its approximative size is 598.50 KB (612864 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HDD Backup Manager. They take an average of 765.41 KB (783782
bytes) on disk.
- HddBackupManager.exe (598.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (166.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.00.07
of HDD Backup Manager.
HDD Backup Manager is an application offered by the software company Secureguard GmbH 2011. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove HDD Backup Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HDD Backup Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HDD Backup Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDD Backup Manager". If it exists on your system the HDD Backup Manager program will be found very quickly. After you select HDD Backup Manager in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HDD Backup Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HDD Backup Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.secureguard.at
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HDD Backup Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDD Backup Manager.
8. After removing HDD Backup Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HDD Backup Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HDD Backup Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDD Backup Manager by Secureguard GmbH 2011 from your PC, we are not saying that HDD Backup Manager by Secureguard GmbH 2011 is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HDD Backup Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 17:10:33.310