This web page is about HDCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HDCleaner from your systemKurt Zimmermann
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling HDCleaner is C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HDCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 849.50 KB (869888 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside HDCleaner. They occupy about 2.09 MB (2193408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (124.50 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (97.50 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (132.00 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (76.50 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (113.50 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (849.50 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (126.50 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (70.50 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (343.00 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (90.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (98.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.025
of HDCleaner. You can find below a few links to other HDCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application by the software company Kurt Zimmermann. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HDCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HDCleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "HDCleaner". If it exists on your system the HDCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HDCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HDCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HDCleaner.
8. After removing HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, we are not saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 08:31:52.660