You can find below detailed information on how to remove HDCleaner for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall HDCleaner from your PCKurt Zimmermann
. Open here
where you can find out more on Kurt Zimmermann. HDCleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HDCleaner folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall HDCleaner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HDCleaner\Setup.exe /uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HDCleaner.exe and it has a size of 1,008.33 KB (1032528 bytes).
HDCleaner is comprised of the following executables which take 2.63 MB (2760640
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AESFileEncryption.exe (129.83 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (203.33 KB)
- DiskWiperTools.exe (136.33 KB)
- FileSplitter.exe (80.33 KB)
- FolderSizer.exe (109.83 KB)
- HDCleaner.exe (1,008.33 KB)
- HDCleanerTray.exe (116.33 KB)
- HDDefrag.exe (112.33 KB)
- ProcessExplorer.exe (514.83 KB)
- RecoverFiles.exe (101.83 KB)
- Setup.exe (122.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (60.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.045
of HDCleaner. For more HDCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HDCleaner is an application offered by Kurt Zimmermann. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall HDCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HDCleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HDCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HDCleaner". The HDCleaner program will be found automatically. After you select HDCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HDCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HDCleaner.
8. After uninstalling HDCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HDCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HDCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann from your computer, nor are we saying that HDCleaner by Kurt Zimmermann is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HDCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 01:44:54.847