You can find on this page details on how to remove HD-V2.2V27.10 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HD-V2.2V27.10 from your computerInfoHD-V2.2V27.10
. More data about InfoHD-V2.2V27.10 can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V27.10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HD-V2.2V27.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HD-V2.2V27.10\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HD-V2.2V27.10's main file takes about 2.66 MB (2790819 bytes) and its name is utils.exe.
HD-V2.2V27.10 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.76 MB (2893651
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (100.42 KB)
- utils.exe (2.66 MB)
The current page applies to HD-V2.2V27.10 version 126.96.36.199
HD-V2.2V27.10 is a program by InfoHD-V2.2V27.10. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase HD-V2.2V27.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HD-V2.2V27.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HD-V2.2V27.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "HD-V2.2V27.10". If it is installed on your PC the HD-V2.2V27.10 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HD-V2.2V27.10 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HD-V2.2V27.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HD-V2.2V27.10.
8. After removing HD-V2.2V27.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HD-V2.2V27.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HD-V2.2V27.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HD-V2.2V27.10 by InfoHD-V2.2V27.10 from your computer, nor are we saying that HD-V2.2V27.10 by InfoHD-V2.2V27.10 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HD-V2.2V27.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-20 09:36:22.757