HD Tune Pro 5.50
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.50 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.50 from your systemEFD Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on EFD Software. More information about HD Tune Pro 5.50 can be seen at http://www.hdtune.com
. HD Tune Pro 5.50 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HD Tune Pro directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\HD Tune Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.50. HDTunePro.exe is the HD Tune Pro 5.50's main executable file and it takes about 1.26 MB (1323008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside HD Tune Pro 5.50. They take about 2.87 MB (3012382
bytes) on disk.
- HDTunePro.exe (1.26 MB)
- HDTuneProDriveStatus.exe (952.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current page applies to HD Tune Pro 5.50 version 5.50
If you are manually uninstalling HD Tune Pro 5.50 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HD Tune Pro_is1
HD Tune Pro 5.50 is a program by the software company EFD Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove HD Tune Pro 5.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HD Tune Pro 5.50 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HD Tune Pro 5.50 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HD Tune Pro 5.50". If it exists on your system the HD Tune Pro 5.50 app will be found very quickly. After you click HD Tune Pro 5.50 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HD Tune Pro 5.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD Tune Pro 5.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hdtune.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HD Tune Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HD Tune Pro 5.50.
8. After removing HD Tune Pro 5.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HD Tune Pro 5.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HD Tune Pro 5.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.50 by EFD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that HD Tune Pro 5.50 by EFD Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:04:13.130