HD Tune Pro 5.00
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HD Tune Pro 5.00 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00 from your PCEFD Software
. Further information on EFD Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.hdtune.com
if you want to read more on HD Tune Pro 5.00 on EFD Software's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Tune Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Tune Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00. HD Tune Pro 5.00's primary file takes around 302.50 KB (309760 bytes) and is called HDTunePro.exe.
HD Tune Pro 5.00 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1,000.28 KB (1024286
bytes) on disk.
- HDTunePro.exe (302.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The current web page applies to HD Tune Pro 5.00 version 5.00
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HD Tune Pro 5.00:
If you are manually uninstalling HD Tune Pro 5.00 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Tune Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Tune Pro\HDTune.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\# news-kkfn\Bank\HD Tune Pro.lnk
HD Tune Pro 5.00 is an application offered by EFD Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove HD Tune Pro 5.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HD Tune Pro 5.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HD Tune Pro 5.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "HD Tune Pro 5.00". If it exists on your system the HD Tune Pro 5.00 application will be found very quickly. When you click HD Tune Pro 5.00 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HD Tune Pro 5.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HD Tune Pro 5.00:
- The software company is: http://www.hdtune.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HD Tune Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00.
8. After uninstalling HD Tune Pro 5.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HD Tune Pro 5.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HD Tune Pro 5.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00 by EFD Software from your PC, nor are we saying that HD Tune Pro 5.00 by EFD Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HD Tune Pro 5.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:55:14.477