HD Free Streams 1.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HD Free Streams 1.3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HD Free Streams 1.3 from your systemHD Free Streams, Inc.
. You can find out more on HD Free Streams, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://HDFreeStreams.com
if you want to read more on HD Free Streams 1.3 on HD Free Streams, Inc.'s page. HD Free Streams 1.3 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HDFreeStreams.com plugin directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling HD Free Streams 1.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HDFreeStreams.com plugin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 53.82 KB (55115 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of HD Free Streams 1.3. They take about 53.82 KB (55115
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to HD Free Streams 1.3 version 1.3
HD Free Streams 1.3 is a program by the software company HD Free Streams, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove HD Free Streams 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HD Free Streams 1.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HD Free Streams 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HD Free Streams 1.3". The HD Free Streams 1.3 program will be found automatically. When you select HD Free Streams 1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HD Free Streams 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD Free Streams 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://HDFreeStreams.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HDFreeStreams.com plugin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HD Free Streams 1.3.
8. After removing HD Free Streams 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HD Free Streams 1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HD Free Streams 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HD Free Streams 1.3 by HD Free Streams, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that HD Free Streams 1.3 by HD Free Streams, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HD Free Streams 1.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-23 12:52:21.497