HD CODEC 1.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HD CODEC 1.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall HD CODEC 1.0 from your computerMy company, Inc.
. Further information on My company, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software HD CODEC 1.0 can be seen at http://www.mycompany.com
. Usually the HD CODEC 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\HD CODEC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HD CODEC 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HD CODEC\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 235.93 KB (241590 bytes) on disk and is titled HDCODEC_downloader_by_HDCODEC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside HD CODEC 1.0. They occupy about 284.35 KB (291177
bytes) on disk.
- HDCODEC_downloader_by_HDCODEC.exe (235.93 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HD CODEC 1.0.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HD CODEC 1.0 from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HD CODEC 1.0:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HD CODEC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HD CODEC\HDCODEC_downloader_by_HDCODEC.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HD CODEC\HD CODEC.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HD CODEC\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HD CODEC\Website.lnk
HD CODEC 1.0 is an application by My company, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase HD CODEC 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HD CODEC 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HD CODEC 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "HD CODEC 1.0". If it exists on your system the HD CODEC 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HD CODEC 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HD CODEC 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD CODEC 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mycompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HD CODEC\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HD CODEC 1.0.
8. After removing HD CODEC 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HD CODEC 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HD CODEC 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HD CODEC 1.0 by My company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that HD CODEC 1.0 by My company, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HD CODEC 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:10:23.470