HD 1.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HD 1.0 from your PChttp://phim.anhtrang.org/
. More information about http://phim.anhtrang.org/ can be seen here
. More details about the app HD 1.0 can be seen at http://phim.anhtrang.org/
. Usually the HD 1.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HD 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HD\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HD 1.0's main file takes about 235.88 KB (241541 bytes) and its name is phimanhtrang_downloader_by_phimanhtrang (1).exe.
HD 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 284.31 KB (291132
bytes) on disk:
- phimanhtrang_downloader_by_phimanhtrang (1).exe (235.88 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of HD 1.0.
HD 1.0 is a program by http://phim.anhtrang.org/. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall HD 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HD 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HD 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HD 1.0". The HD 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click HD 1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HD 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HD 1.0:
- The software company is: http://phim.anhtrang.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HD 1.0.
8. After uninstalling HD 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HD 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HD 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HD 1.0 by http://phim.anhtrang.org/ from your computer, nor are we saying that HD 1.0 by http://phim.anhtrang.org/ is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HD 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 02:42:01.670