HCL EC2 Technology
This info is about HCL EC2 Technology for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HCL EC2 Technology from your systemHCL Infosystems Limited
. You can find out more on HCL Infosystems Limited or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\PROGRAM FILES\EC2\EC2 TECHNOLOGY FROM HCL directory (same installation drive as Windows). HCL EC2 Technology's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRAM FILES\EC2\EC2 TECHNOLOGY FROM HCL\uninstall.exe. EC2-tray.exe is the HCL EC2 Technology's main executable file and it occupies about 193.29 KB (197928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HCL EC2 Technology. They take about 1.91 MB (1998664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bufopti.exe (49.29 KB)
- EC2-tray.exe (193.29 KB)
- EC2Tray.exe (521.29 KB)
- mulservice.exe (45.29 KB)
- setup.exe (917.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (225.38 KB)
This data is about HCL EC2 Technology version 10.4
only. You can find here a few links to other HCL EC2 Technology versions:
HCL EC2 Technology is an application released by the software company HCL Infosystems Limited. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove HCL EC2 Technology is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HCL EC2 Technology from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HCL EC2 Technology or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HCL EC2 Technology". If it is installed on your PC the HCL EC2 Technology app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HCL EC2 Technology in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HCL EC2 Technology, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HCL EC2 Technology.
8. After removing HCL EC2 Technology, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HCL EC2 Technology which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HCL EC2 Technology using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HCL EC2 Technology by HCL Infosystems Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that HCL EC2 Technology by HCL Infosystems Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HCL EC2 Technology in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:52:25.567