HANDY Groupware 8.3.6
HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 from your PCHandySoft
. You can find out more on HandySoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.handysoft.co.kr
to get more details about HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 on HandySoft's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\HandySoft\HANDYGroupware8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). HANDY Groupware 8.3.6's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. HANDY Groupware 8.3.6's main file takes about 5.50 KB (5632 bytes) and its name is DotNetInstaller.exe.
HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.50 KB (5632
bytes) on disk.
- DotNetInstaller.exe (5.50 KB)
This info is about HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 version 188.8.131.52
HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 is an application by HandySoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HANDY Groupware 8.3.6". If it exists on your system the HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HANDY Groupware 8.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HANDY Groupware 8.3.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.handysoft.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HANDY Groupware 8.3.6.
8. After removing HANDY Groupware 8.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 by HandySoft from your computer, we are not saying that HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 by HandySoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HANDY Groupware 8.3.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 01:07:24.307