H264Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\H264Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for H264Player is "C:\Program Files\H264Player\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 938.50 KB (961024 bytes) on disk and is labeled H264Player.exe. A way to uninstall H264Player from your system
The following executable files are contained in H264Player. They occupy 1.61 MB (1683742
bytes) on disk.
- H264Player.exe (938.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove H264Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall H264Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find H264Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "H264Player". If it is installed on your PC the H264Player app will be found very quickly. After you select H264Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding H264Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove H264Player.
8. After removing H264Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of H264Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing H264Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130