You can find below details on how to remove Gunner 2 for Windows. Usually the Gunner 2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Gunner 2. The application's main executable file is called Gunner2.exe and occupies 91.00 KB (93184 bytes). A way to uninstall Gunner 2 from your computer
Gunner 2 contains of the executables below. They take 258.45 KB (264649
bytes) on disk.
- G2Game.exe (92.00 KB)
- Gunner2.exe (91.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Gunner 2.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove Gunner 2 from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Gunner 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2\Gunner2Setting.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2\Gunner2.wdx
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2\Gunner2Setting.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Gunner 2\levels.dat
Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Gunner 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gunner 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gunner 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gunner 2". If it is installed on your PC the Gunner 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Gunner 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Gunner 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gunner 2.
8. After uninstalling Gunner 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Gunner 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gunner 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130