This web page is about Gumboy Tournament for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gumboy Tournament from your computerCINEMAX, s.r.o.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CINEMAX, s.r.o.. You can read more about on Gumboy Tournament at http://games.cinemax.cz
. The application is usually found in the C:\JUEGOS\Steam\steamapps\common\Gumboy Tournament directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Gumboy Tournament by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Steam.exe is the Gumboy Tournament's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
Gumboy Tournament contains of the executables below. They take 156.90 MB (164518544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- avgn.exe (30.39 MB)
- Capsized.exe (594.50 KB)
- Dynamite Jack.exe (1.84 MB)
- FOTONICA.exe (11.03 MB)
- FP.exe (30.38 MB)
- Tetrobot and Co.exe (10.03 MB)
- ThomasWasAlone.exe (11.00 MB)
- ParisEditor.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- Wizorb.exe (294.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- Yosumin.exe (1.64 MB)
Gumboy Tournament is a program by the software company CINEMAX, s.r.o.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Gumboy Tournament is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Gumboy Tournament from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gumboy Tournament or simply click the Search field and type in "Gumboy Tournament". The Gumboy Tournament app will be found very quickly. After you click Gumboy Tournament in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gumboy Tournament, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gumboy Tournament:
- The web site of the program is: http://games.cinemax.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gumboy Tournament.
8. After removing Gumboy Tournament, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gumboy Tournament that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gumboy Tournament with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Gumboy Tournament by CINEMAX, s.r.o. from your computer, nor are we saying that Gumboy Tournament by CINEMAX, s.r.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gumboy Tournament in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:59:23.480