Gulden (64-bit) is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Gulden (64-bit) from your computerGulden project
. You can find out more on Gulden project or check for application updates here
. Gulden (64-bit) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gulden folder, depending on the user's decision. Gulden (64-bit)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gulden\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Gulden.exe and it has a size of 22.01 MB (23075840 bytes).
Gulden (64-bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 34.62 MB (36302441
bytes) on disk:
- Gulden.exe (22.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (106.10 KB)
- Gulden-cli.exe (2.87 MB)
- GuldenD.exe (9.64 MB)
The current web page applies to Gulden (64-bit) version 1.6.1
only. Click on the links below for other Gulden (64-bit) versions:
Gulden (64-bit) is a program offered by Gulden project. Some users want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Gulden (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Gulden (64-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Gulden (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gulden (64-bit)". The Gulden (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gulden (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Gulden (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gulden (64-bit).
8. After removing Gulden (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gulden (64-bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gulden (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gulden (64-bit) by Gulden project from your PC, we are not saying that Gulden (64-bit) by Gulden project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gulden (64-bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 21:13:21.143