Guitar and Bass
You can find on this page details on how to remove Guitar and Bass for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Guitar and Bass from your PCG.F. Software
. Go over here
for more information on G.F. Software. Usually the Guitar and Bass program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar and Bass folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Guitar and Bass's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar and Bass\unins000.exe. GAB.exe is the Guitar and Bass's main executable file and it takes close to 2.25 MB (2355200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Guitar and Bass. They occupy about 2.94 MB (3078608
bytes) on disk.
- GAB.exe (2.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.45 KB)
The current page applies to Guitar and Bass version 1.1.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Guitar and Bass releases:
...click to view all...
Guitar and Bass is an application released by G.F. Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Guitar and Bass is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Guitar and Bass from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Guitar and Bass or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guitar and Bass". The Guitar and Bass program will be found automatically. After you click Guitar and Bass in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Guitar and Bass, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guitar and Bass.
8. After removing Guitar and Bass, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Guitar and Bass that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guitar and Bass with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Guitar and Bass by G.F. Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Guitar and Bass by G.F. Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guitar and Bass in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:31:12.900