Guitar Pro 5.2
Guitar Pro 5.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.2 from your PCArobas Music
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Arobas Music. Click on http://www.guitar-pro.com
to get more facts about Guitar Pro 5.2 on Arobas Music's website. Guitar Pro 5.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5 folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove Guitar Pro 5.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GP5.exe and it has a size of 5.94 MB (6223360 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Guitar Pro 5.2. They take 7.02 MB (7357770
bytes) on disk.
- GP5.exe (5.94 MB)
- GPOnline.exe (454.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
This info is about Guitar Pro 5.2 version 5.2
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Guitar Pro 5.2 from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Guitar Pro 5.2 when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_plus.ultimate-guitar.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_profile.ultimate-guitar.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_tabs.ultimate-guitar.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_ultimate-guitar.com_0.localstorage-journal
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.ultimate-guitar.com_0.localstorage-journal
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Guitar Pro 3 Tablature
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Guitar Pro 4 Tablature
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Guitar Pro 5 Tablature
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Guitar Pro Tablature
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arobas Music\Guitar Pro 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Guitar Pro 5_is1
Guitar Pro 5.2 is a program offered by Arobas Music. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Guitar Pro 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Guitar Pro 5.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guitar Pro 5.2". If it is installed on your PC the Guitar Pro 5.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Guitar Pro 5.2 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Guitar Pro 5.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Guitar Pro 5.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.guitar-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guitar Pro 5.2.
8. After removing Guitar Pro 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Guitar Pro 5.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guitar Pro 5.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Guitar Pro 5.2 by Arobas Music from your PC, we are not saying that Guitar Pro 5.2 by Arobas Music is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Guitar Pro 5.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:53:12.163