Guitar Pro 5.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Guitar Pro 5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.0 from your computerArobas Music
. Go over here
for more information on Arobas Music. More information about Guitar Pro 5.0 can be found at http://www.guitar-pro.com
. Guitar Pro 5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Pro 5 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Guitar Pro 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Pro 5\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GP5.exe and its approximative size is 5.64 MB (5915648 bytes).
Guitar Pro 5.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.72 MB (7050058
bytes) on disk.
- GP5.exe (5.64 MB)
- GPOnline.exe (454.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of Guitar Pro 5.0.
Guitar Pro 5.0 is an application released by Arobas Music. Some users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guitar Pro 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Guitar Pro 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Guitar Pro 5.0 app will be found automatically. After you click Guitar Pro 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Guitar Pro 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Guitar Pro 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.guitar-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Guitar Pro 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guitar Pro 5.0.
8. After uninstalling Guitar Pro 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guitar Pro 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guitar Pro 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.0 by Arobas Music from your PC, we are not saying that Guitar Pro 5.0 by Arobas Music is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Guitar Pro 5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:12:16.843