Guardo version 1.4
Guardo version 1.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Guardo version 1.4 from your PCSricam italia Technology Co., Ltd.
. More data about Sricam italia Technology Co., Ltd. can be read here
. More information about Guardo version 1.4 can be found at http://www.sricam.it//
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Guardo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Guardo version 1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Guardo\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Guardo.exe and it has a size of 2.24 MB (2348032 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Guardo version 1.4. They take 2.93 MB (3073250
bytes) on disk.
- Guardo.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of Guardo version 1.4.
Guardo version 1.4 is a program released by the software company Sricam italia Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Guardo version 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Guardo version 1.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Guardo version 1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guardo version 1.4". If it exists on your system the Guardo version 1.4 app will be found automatically. When you click Guardo version 1.4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Guardo version 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Guardo version 1.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sricam.it//
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Guardo\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Guardo version 1.4.
8. After removing Guardo version 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Guardo version 1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Guardo version 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guardo version 1.4 by Sricam italia Technology Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Guardo version 1.4 by Sricam italia Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guardo version 1.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:07:51.430