Guardbox is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Guardbox from your computerClient Connect Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Client Connect Ltd.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Guardbox\220.127.116.11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Guardbox by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Guardbox\18.104.22.168\Uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. GuardboxApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 487.45 KB (499152 bytes) on disk.
Guardbox is composed of the following executables which take 3.86 MB (4043376
bytes) on disk:
- GuardboxApp.exe (487.45 KB)
- node.exe (3.00 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (272.25 KB)
- GbMgr64.exe (113.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Guardbox. You can find below a few links to other Guardbox releases:
...click to view all...
Guardbox is an application offered by the software company Client Connect Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Guardbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Guardbox from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guardbox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Guardbox". If it is installed on your PC the Guardbox app will be found automatically. After you click Guardbox in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Guardbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Guardbox.
8. After removing Guardbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Guardbox that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Guardbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Guardbox by Client Connect Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Guardbox by Client Connect Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Guardbox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:40:43.930