Guard.Mail.ru is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Guard.Mail.ru from your PCMail.ru
. More information on Mail.ru can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Guard.Mail.ru is C:\Program Files\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Guard.Mail.ru's main file takes about 3.84 MB (4030184 bytes) and is named GuardMailRu.exe.
The executables below are part of Guard.Mail.ru. They take about 3.84 MB (4030184
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (3.84 MB)
You can find below info on other releases of Guard.Mail.ru:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Guard.Mail.ru from your computer.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Guard.Mail.ru is an application released by the software company Mail.ru. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Guard.Mail.ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Guard.Mail.ru from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guard.Mail.ru or simply click the Search feature and type in "Guard.Mail.ru". If it exists on your system the Guard.Mail.ru app will be found very quickly. After you select Guard.Mail.ru in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Guard.Mail.ru, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Guard.Mail.ru.
8. After removing Guard.Mail.ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Guard.Mail.ru that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Guard.Mail.ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guard.Mail.ru by Mail.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Guard.Mail.ru by Mail.ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Guard.Mail.ru supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:38:52.543