This page is about Guard@Mail.Ru for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru from your PCMail.ru
. You can find out more on Mail.ru or check for application updates here
. Guard@Mail.Ru is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Guard@Mail.Ru by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail.Ru\Guard\GuardMailRu.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.50 MB (4721368 bytes) on disk and is titled GuardMailRu.exe.
Guard@Mail.Ru installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.50 MB (4721368
bytes) on disk.
- GuardMailRu.exe (4.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of Guard@Mail.Ru. For more Guard@Mail.Ru versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Guard@Mail.Ru is a program by the software company Mail.ru. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Guard@Mail.Ru is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Guard@Mail.Ru from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Guard@Mail.Ru or simply click the Search field and type in "Guard@Mail.Ru". If it exists on your system the Guard@Mail.Ru application will be found very quickly. When you click Guard@Mail.Ru in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Guard@Mail.Ru, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Guard@Mail.Ru.
8. After removing Guard@Mail.Ru, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Guard@Mail.Ru which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Guard@Mail.Ru with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Guard@Mail.Ru by Mail.ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Guard@Mail.Ru supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:21:28.760