GroupMail :: Lite Edition
You can find on this page details on how to remove GroupMail :: Lite Edition for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Lite Edition from your systemGroupmail Ltd.
. Additional info about Groupmail Ltd. can be seen here
. More details about the application GroupMail :: Lite Edition can be seen at http://group-mail.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. GroupMail :: Lite Edition's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4784288 bytes) on disk and is labeled GMMain.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GroupMail :: Lite Edition. They take about 8.12 MB (8512608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GMEdit.exe (1.80 MB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (212.16 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (520.16 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.56 MB)
- GMToolbox.exe (284.16 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (176.16 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (600.16 KB)
The current page applies to GroupMail :: Lite Edition version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other GroupMail :: Lite Edition versions:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Lite Edition is an application offered by the software company Groupmail Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove GroupMail :: Lite Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GroupMail :: Lite Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GroupMail :: Lite Edition or simply activate the Search field and type in "GroupMail :: Lite Edition". If it is installed on your PC the GroupMail :: Lite Edition application will be found very quickly. When you select GroupMail :: Lite Edition in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GroupMail :: Lite Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Lite Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://group-mail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GroupMail :: Lite Edition.
8. After removing GroupMail :: Lite Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Lite Edition that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Lite Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GroupMail :: Lite Edition by Groupmail Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Lite Edition by Groupmail Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GroupMail :: Lite Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 01:30:19.670